Grace A. Dow Memorial Library
Library Board Agenda
Information on each highlighted agenda item below is available by clicking on the description of that item.
I. Roll Call
II. Additions or Changes to the Agenda
IV. Public Comments
VII. Old Business
a. Board/Community Communications
VIII. New Business
Library Board Goals,
1. Collaborate with Staff to
address revisions in the fines and fees ordinance resulting in a recommended
revised ordinance to City Council in November
2. Monitor the library’s performance through library statistics, the Director’s Report to the Board and patron feedback to provide recommendations on the future direction of the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library.
3. Suggest innovative marketing strategies to communicate library services and programs to the community.
4. Suggest new opportunities for library collaborations with community organizations.
5. Seek dialog/feedback from the community to determine needs through solicited comments.
X. Board Comments
Next meeting date: January 16,
No meeting in November or