Grace A. Dow Memorial Library
Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 7 p.m.
Information on each highlighted item is available by clicking on the description of that item.
I. Roll Call
III. Additions or Changes to the Agenda
IV. Public Comments
VII. Old Business
a. Board/Community Communications
b. Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative Board Meeting Report - Soules
c. Library Board Annual Report Committee – Galt, Kinnish, Neher
d. Nominations Committee Report and Election of Officers for 2008/09 – Stein
VIII. New Business
a. Library Board Appointments
XI. Board Announcements
Next meeting date: August 20, 2008
Library Board Goals, 2007/08
1. Collaborate with staff to address revisions in the fines and fees ordinance.
2. Monitor the library's performance through library statistics, the Director’s Report to the Board and patron feedback to provide recommendations on the future direction of the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library.
3. Suggest innovative marketing strategies to communicate library services and programs to the community.
4. Suggest new opportunities for library collaborations with community organizations.
5. Seek dialog/feedback from the community to determine needs through solicited comments.