MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2002, 7:00 P.M.,
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL,
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of September 24, 2002.
3. Public Hearings.
(a) Preliminary Plat of Countryside Estates – request of Schroeder Builders for tentative approval of a preliminary plat of Countryside Estates, a residential subdivision of 56 lots on 18.42 acres west of Dublin Avenue and south of Countryside Drive.
(b) Zoning Petition No. 495 – request of James Wilson on behalf of Midland Ford to rezone property east of Washington Street and south of Eastlawn Drive from Office Service-2 to Business B-2 zoning.
4. Public Comments (not related to items on the agenda).
(a) Site Plan No. 210 – request of Wolgast Corporation for site plan review and approval of a 34,899 s.f. manufacturing facility for Liquid Molding Systems, 2202 Ridgewood Drive.
(b) Zoning Petition No. 494 – request of Dow Howell Gilmore Associates, Inc. on behalf of the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation to rezone property west of Eastman Avenue and north of West Saint Andrews Road from Residential A-1 and Limited Commercial, Manufacturing & Research to Community zoning.
1. Perrine Road - West of Perrine to Letts Road
2. Saginaw Road - West City Limit (Cora Belle Bell property)
3. Saginaw Road - Midland Fence Company
4. Saginaw Road - West City Limit (Ronald Campbell property)
6. New Business.
Establish meeting dates and times for 2003.
8. Report of the Chairman.
9. Report of the Planning Director.