REGULAR MEETING OF
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
3. Consideration of Suspension of Planning Commission Rules of Procedure for 9:30 p.m. time limitation
Regular Meeting – February 26, 2008
5. Public Hearings.
a. Site Plan No. 274 from Wilcox Professional Services, LLC on behalf of Mid-Michigan Energy, LLC, a request for site plan review and approval for an electrical generating station located at 4201 South Saginaw Road on 132.27 acres.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
6. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
8. Old Business (Unrelated to items on the agenda).
10. Report of the Chairperson.
11. Report of the Planning Director.