REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – March 25, 2008
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Site Plan No. 275 from Mid-Michigan Real Estate/Century 21 Central, a request for site plan review and approval for a 3,743 square foot office building located at 609 East Wackerly Street on 0.77 acres.
b. Site Plan No. 276 from Wilcox Professional Services, LLC on behalf of Members First Credit Union a request for site plan review and approval for an expanded parking lot and an additional curb cut located at 400 Dartmouth Drive on 0.9 acres.
c. Siteon behalf of Alloy Construction Services, Inc. for site plan review and approval for a 32,532 square foot building located at 92 Waldo Avenue on 13 acres.