REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – May 13, 2008
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Site Plan No. 280 from Mark Sirrine, North-Point Construction, Inc. for site plan review and approval for a 27,524 square foot mixed commercial shopping center called Bell Plaza located at 211 East Wackerly Street.
b) Site Plan No. 281 from Evergreen Solar for site plan review and approval for a 31,400 square foot building located at 2820 Schuette Road on 4.76 acres.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
6. Old Business.
a) Zoning Petition No. 552 initiated by Three Rivers Corporation on behalf of Dublin Enterprises for property located at 4916 N. Saginaw Road, 4920 N. Saginaw Road and 5000 N. Saginaw Road from Regional Commercial to Office Service zoning.
b) Zoning Text Amendment No. 147A, initiated by Midland Circle Business Association, Inc., to consider the maximum wall and roof signs to change from 40 square foot to 100 square feet in the Circle zoning district in the City of Midland Zoning Ordinance.
c) Site Plan No. 279 from Wilcox Professional Services on behalf of Bennett Construction, Inc. for site plan review and approval for a 10,620 square foot retail and restaurant located at 221 West Wackerly Street.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.