REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – May 27, 2008
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Conditional Use Permit No. 30, the request of Joan Dukarski for a group child day care home located at 809 E. Sugnet Road.
b) Conditional Use Permit No. 31, the request of Midland Country Club for a new clubhouse, pool and cabana building at 1120 West St. Andrews Road.
c) Site Plan No. 282 from MidMichigan Medical Center for site plan review and approval for a 101,410 square foot Harlow Bed Tower Expansion located at 4005 Orchard Drive.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
6. Old Business.
a) Site Plan No. 280 from Mark Sirrine, North-Point Construction, Inc. for site plan review and approval for a 27,524 square foot mixed commercial shopping center called Bell Plaza located at 211 East Wackerly Street.
b) Site Plan No. 281 from Evergreen Solar for site plan review and approval for a 31,400 square foot building located at 2820 Schuette Road on 4.76 acres.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.