REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – July 22, 2008
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
6. Old Business.
a) Site Plan No. 284 from Three Rivers Corporation on behalf of Senior Services – Midland County Council on Aging for site plan review and approval for a 11,132 square foot building located at 5000 North Saginaw Road
b) Zoning Petition No. 553 initiated by Nicolaos Rapanos for property located at 102 Fast Ice Drive from Agricultural zoning to Limited Commercial Manufacturing and Research (LCMR).
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.