REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – August 26, 2008
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Zoning Petition No. 554 initiated by Weckesser Joint Trust for property located at 806 Rodd Street from Industrial “A” zoning to Regional Commercial.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
6. Old Business.
a) Site Plan No. 285 from JBS Contracting on behalf of Columbia Pipe for site plan review and approval for a 49,752 square foot building located at 102 Fast Ice Drive.
b) Site Plan No. 286 from R I Hospitality LLC on behalf of Midland Residence Inn for site plan review and approval for a 74,889 square foot building located at 6295 T Moore Drive.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.