REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – October 28, 2008
3. Public Hearings. (None)
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
Introduction of proposed 2009 Zoning Ordinance amendments
6. Old Business.
a) Conditional Use Permit No. 33, the request of Midland County Habitat for Humanity for the construction of a single family home located at 309 E. Grove Street. This property is located in a Residential B zoning district.
b) Zoning Petition No. 555 initiated by Soil Tech, Inc. for property located at 4501 Bay City Road from Residential B zoning to Regional Commercial.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.