REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – November 11, 2008
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Zoning Petition No. 556 initiated by Cal Ieuter for property located at 404, 408 and 414 Townsend Street from Office Service zoning to Downtown zoning classification.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
6. Old Business.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.