REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – November 25, 2008
3. Public Hearings. (None)
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
a) Introduction and setting of public hearings of proposed zoning petitions (No. 557, 558, 559, 560 & 561) for recently annexed property to the City of Midland. Hearings to be held on Tuesday January 27, 2009.
6. Old Business.
a) Zoning Petition No. 556 initiated by Cal Ieuter for property located at 404, 408 and 414 Townsend Street from Office Service zoning to Downtown zoning classification.
b) Setting of public hearing for proposed 2009 Zoning Ordinance amendments. Hearing to be held on Tuesday January 13, 2009.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.