REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call.
Regular Meeting – March 24, 2009
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Conditional Use Permit No. 34, the request of Greg Weckesser for the construction of a two-family home located at 1804 Harcrest Drive.
b) Site Plan No. 289 from NPS Investors, LLC for site plan review and approval of a 21,138 square foot medical office located at 501 Fast Ice Drive.
c) Site Plan No. 290 from the Macomb Group for site plan review and approval of a 9,191 square foot expansion of a pipe supply warehouse located at 3137 South Saginaw Road.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
6. Old Business.
a) Site Plan No. 288 from Dow Howell Gilmore Associates, Inc. for site plan review and approval of a 14,152 square foot addition to Arnold Center located at 400 Wexford Avenue.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.