REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call.
Regular Meeting – April 28, 2009
3. Public Hearings.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Site Plan No. 291 from Three Rivers Corporation on behalf of Airgas Inc. for site plan review and approval of a 12,085 square foot building located at 2300 South Saginaw Road.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda).
a) City of Midland Non-Motorized Transportation Draft Plan Presentation
6. Old Business.
a) Zoning Petition No. 561 initiated by the Macomb Group for property located at 400 Burgess Street and 3137 South Saginaw Road from Regional Commercial zoning to Industrial A.
8. Report of the Chairperson.
9. Report of the Planning Director.