REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – July 14, 2009
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Site Plan No. 293 from Gerace Design Group on behalf of St. Brigid Catholic Church for site plan review and approval of a 12,700 square foot building addition located at 207 Ashman Street
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
a) Request Greta Wittbrodt, Laura Good, Christopher Malecki, and Cassie and John Cuthbert to vacate the dedicated public walkway between West Nelson Street and Helen Street. Referred by the City Council.
6. Old Business
a) Site Plan No. 292 from Three Rivers Corporation on behalf of Ieuter Insurance Group for site plan review and approval of a 16,006 square foot office building located at 414 Townsend Street.
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director