REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – October 27, 2009
3. Public Hearings (None)
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Zoning Text Amendment No. 149A, initiated by the City of Midland, to amend Section 3.03 of the Zoning Ordinance to further define permitting and foundation requirements for accessory structures in the City of Midland.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
a) Conditional Use Permit No. 36, the request of Daniel and Mary Spegel for a group daycare home (7-12 children) located at 5805 West Wackerly Street.
b) Planned Unit Development No. 16 initiated by Gary DeShano for Carolina Cove Condominium Association, a request to eliminate the interior 4’ walkway as shown on the previously approved site plan, west of Abbott Road north of Betsy Drive and south of Alta Court.
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director