REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – November 24, 2009
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Conditional Use Permit No. 37, the request of Mann Construction, Inc. for an A&W Restaurant with a drive-up window located at 1514 Washington Street.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
a) Zoning Petition No. 563 initiated by Earl D. Bennett Construction, Inc. for property located at 204 Commerce Drive from Larkin Township zoning to Residential B. (A conditional zoning request)
b) Northside Downtown Overlay District zoning district language scheduling of public hearing date.
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director