REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – December 8, 2009
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Zoning Text Amendment to Article 21.00, DNO – Downtown Northside Overlay District of the City of Midland Zoning Ordinance No. 1585.
b) Conditional Use Permit No. 38, the request of Open Door Youth Outreach Ministry for offices, residential treatment, men’s shelter and soup kitchen located at 222 North Saginaw Road.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director