REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – January 12, 2010
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Zoning Text Amendment No. 150A, initiated by Jason D. White, to amend Section 2.02 of the Zoning Ordinance to further define Animal, Domestic to include “mini pigs” as an approved pet for keeping in residential districts.
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
a) Conditional Use Permit No. 38, the request of Open Door Youth Outreach Ministry for offices, men’s homeless shelter and soup kitchen located at 222 North Saginaw Road.
b) Zoning Text Amendment to Article 21.00, DNO – Downtown Northside Overlay District of the City of Midland Zoning Ordinance No. 1585.
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director