REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – January 26, 2010
3. Public Hearings (None)
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
4. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
a) Zoning Text Amendment No. 150A, initiated by Jason D. White, to amend Section 2.02 of the Zoning Ordinance to further define Animal, Domestic to include “mini pigs” as an approved pet for keeping in residential districts.
6. New Business
a) Presentation overview of 2010 Annual Zoning Ordinance Amendments as proposed by Planning Department staff.
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director