REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – September 14, 2010
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Site Plan No. 296 from Glorified Homes on behalf of Dr. McLaren for site plan review and approval for a 2,331 square foot expansion of an existing dentist office located at 308 Northgate Drive on .7 acres.
b) Zoning Petition No. 572, initiated by Schauman Development on behalf of Timothy Pomranky, to rezone property at 4517 and 4521 Dublin Avenue from Industrial A zoning to Residential B zoning.
c) Zoning Text Amendment No. 152, initiated by the City of Midland, to address medical marijuana in the City of Midland Zoning Ordinance.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director