REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – November 9, 2010
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a) Zoning Petition No. 573, initiated by F/A Pnacek, Ltd., to rezone property at 800 Commerce Drive from Larkin Township zoning to Regional Commercial zoning.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
a) Consideration of reviewing Future Land Use Map designations for Northeast section of the community.
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director