REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – May 10, 2011
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Zoning Petition No. 574, initiated by John and Sandy Bartos, to rezone property at 204 Commerce Drive from Larkin Township zoning to Residential A-2 and Residential A-4 zoning.
b. Site Plan No. 301 from Wilcox Professional Services, on behalf of Superior Metal Recycling, Inc. for site plan review and approval for a 4,800 square foot recycling center located at 4203 East Ashman Street.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director