REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – June 14, 2011
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Zoning Petition No. 575, initiated by F/A Pnacek, Ltd., to rezone property at 405 Joseph Drive and Clayhill Court and Fieldstone Court from Residential A-3 zoning to Residential B zoning.
b. Tentative and Final Preliminary Plat of Pinehaven Estates, a residential subdivision of 14 lots on 12.4 acres east of Foster Road and north of East Wheeler Street.
c. Site, on behalf of Airgas Great Lakes, for site plan review and approval for a new 12,936 square foot facility located at 2300 South Saginaw Road.