SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY,
AUGUST 30, 2011, 7:00 P.M.,
7:00 pm – Welcome, Introduction of the topic and people– Mead, Baker
7:15 pm – NMT Committee Input – Waite, Irons, Andrews
7:30 pm - Options discussion – McManus, Dearing, Baker
· Looking at Swede
o Phase I of plan only
o Other streets with pavement markings are too dissimilar
· Show and review data chart
· Show and review “Options” chart
7:45 pm – Public Input
- Limit to 3 min. per person
8:15 pm – PC discussion of options, questions regarding data – Mead
- Identify the pros and cons of options, are there others?
- Prioritize objectives. Safety? Give neighbors parking options? Promote the NMT Plan?
- What else do they need to know to evaluate these options?
8:50pm – What happens next - Baker
9:00 pm – Adjourn – on time! - Mead