REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of the Minutes
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 41, the request of DeShano Construction Company for a 49 unit 3-story senior multiple family apartment building, located at 5510 Eastman Avenue.
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 40, the request of Wilcox Professional Services on behalf of Matekel General Contracting for Wackerly Place, a 10 unit residential apartment development, zoned OS Office Service, located at 1100 West Wackerly Street.
b. Zoning Text Amendment No. 153, initiated by Joseph F. Fiordaliso, to amend Section 2.02, Section 14.02, and Section 9.03 of the City of Midland Zoning Ordinance to define and permit chickens and ducks in the single family zoning districts provided certain standards are met.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director