REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – September 13, 2011
3. Public Hearings
a. Zoning Petition No. 576, initiated by MLR Engineering on behalf of Niche Properties to rezone
property at 4659 and 4671 South Saginaw Road from Regional Commercial and Residential A-1
zoning to Residential B zoning. (Postponed by petitioner until October 11, 2011 meeting.)
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 41, the request of DeShano Construction Company for a 49 unit 3-story senior multiple family apartment building, located at 5510 Eastman Avenue.
b. Recommendation by the City of Midland Non-Motorized Transportation Advisory Committee to install a dedicated bike lane with limited parking restrictions on Swede Avenue between Wackerly Street and East Patrick Road.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director