REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – December 13, 2011
3. Public Hearings
a. Site Plan No. 309 – initiated by Kloha Properties for site plan review and approval for Autumn Brooke Townhomes, a 68 unit residential townhome development, located at 405 Joseph Drive on 9.82 acres.
b. Zoning Petition No. 577 – initiated by the City of Midland to rezone property at 4515, 4517 and 4521 Dublin Avenue and 5501 North Saginaw Road from Industrial A zoning to Residential A-1 zoning and property at 4411, 4415 and 4505 Dublin Avenue from Limited Commercial Manufacturing and Research zoning to Residential A-1 zoning.
c. Preliminary Plat of Hawk’s Nest – a residential subdivision of 62 lots on 30.40 acres west of Dublin Avenue and south of North Saginaw Road. The developer is Tim Lyons.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
b. Community Development Block Grant process
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director