REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – January 24, 2012
3. Public Hearings
a. Site Plan No. 309 – initiated by Kloha Properties for site plan review and approval for Autumn Brooke Townhomes, a 68 unit residential townhome development, located at 405 Joseph Drive on 9.82 acres.
b. Site Plan No. 310 – initiated by Gerace Construction Company for site plan review and approval for ECO Bio Plastics Midland, Inc., a 39,968 square foot office, industrial and manufacturing facility, located at 4037 South Saginaw Road.
c. Zoning Petition No. 578 – initiated by Midland Downtown Partners, LLC to rezone property at 215 State Street, 614 and 709 East Larkin Street and 608 East Ellsworth Street from Regional Commercial zoning to Downtown zoning.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
b. Site Plan No. 309 – initiated by Kloha Properties for site plan review and approval for Autumn Brooke Townhomes, a 68 unit residential townhome development, located at 405 Joseph Drive on 9.82 acres.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director