REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – May 8, 2012
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Preliminary Plot of Trotter’s Pointe – a residential subdivision of 20 lots on 6.21 acres east of Swede Avenue and south of East Wheeler Street. The developer is Midland Building Company.
b. Site Plan No. 312 – Initiated by Rowe Professional Services Company on behalf of Midland Downtown Partners, LLC for site plan review and approval for a 224,255 square foot Stadium District Mixed-Use Project, located at 215 State Street, 614 and 709 East Larkin Street and 608 East Ellsworth Street. (See Staff Report dated May 1, 2012)
c. Site Plan No. 310 – Initiated by Central Michigan Surveying & Development Company on behalf of P & P Opportunities, LLC for site plan review and approval of Olive Garden Restaurant and retail, located at 6803 Eastman Avenue.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – June 12, 2012
a. DNO sign standards
b. Master Plan – Chapters 3 (Natural Resources Inventory) and 5 (Future Land Use)