REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – May 22, 2012
3. Public Hearings
a. Site Plan No. 313 – initiated by Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc. on behalf of VC Energy, LLC for site plan review and approval for a 150,100 square foot thermal island building and fuel storage barn, located at 602 South Waldo Avenue on 31.42 acres.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Site Plan No. 310 – Initiated by Central Michigan Surveying & Development Company on behalf of P & P Opportunities, LLC for site plan review and approval of Olive Garden Restaurant and retail, located at 6803 Eastman Avenue.
b. Master Plan – Chapters 3 (Natural Resources Inventory) and Chapter 5 (Future Land Use)
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – June 26, 2012
a. Site Plan No. 313 – action
b. DNO Signs and Standards
c. DNO Cornices and Light Standards