REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – July 10, 2012
3. Public Hearings
a. Zoning Petition No. 580 – initiated by The Dahlia Hill Society of Midland to rezone property at 2803 Orchard Drive from Residential B zoning to Community zoning. (A small triangular parcel of land.)
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Zoning Petition No. 579 – initiated by Schauman Development, LLC to rezone property at 3535 East Ashman Street from Agricultural zoning to Residential B zoning.
b. Zoning Petition No. 580 – initiated by The Dahlia Hill Society of Midland to rezone property at 2803 Orchard Drive from Residential B zoning to Community zoning.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – August 14, 2012
a. Site Plan No. 314 – Public Hearing (tentative)
b. DNO Sign Standards (tentative)
c. Master Plan Update (tentative)