REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Special Meeting – August 28, 2012 & Regular Meeting – August 28, 2012
3. Public Hearings
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 42 – the request of North-Point Building and Remodeling, Inc. for a 14 unit residential town house development, located at 2711, 2721, 2801, 2811 West Wackerly Street.
b. Zoning Petition No. 581 – initiated by the Planning Department, to zone property at 1334 Stark Road from Township zoning to Residential A-1 zoning.
c. Zoning Petition No. 582 – initiated by the Planning Department, to zone property at 9203 Eastman Avenue from Township zoning to Residential B zoning.
d. Zoning Petition No. 583 – initiated by the Planning Department, to zone property at 7730 West Wackerly Street from Township zoning to Industrial A zoning.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Master Plan – Chapter 4 – Local Economy and Market Strategies
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – September 25, 2012
a. Zoning Text Amendment No. 156 – DNO Sign Standards – Public Hearing
b. Conditional Use Permit No. 42 – Midland Rental Properties 14 Unit Townhouse Proposal (action)
c. Zoning Petition No. 581 – Proposed RA-1 Zoning of Annexed Property at 1334 Stark Road
d. Zoning Petition No. 582 – Proposed RB Zoning of Annexed Property at 9203 Eastman Avenue (action)
e. Zoning Petition No. 583 – Proposed IA Zoning of Annexed Property at 7730 W Wackerly St.