REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of the Minutes
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 43 – initiated by DeShano Construction Company for a 49 unit residential senior apartment building, located at 300 Joseph Drive on 2.97 acres.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – November 27, 2012
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 44 – K-Berger III, LLC for a Culvers restaurant with a drive-thru, located at 7300 Eastman Avenue – public hearing.