REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – January 22, 2013
3. Public Hearings
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 45 – initiated by NJR Properties to permit a second one-family
dwelling on a lot located at 307 Sam Street in a Residential Business zoning district.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
b. Site Plan No. 314 – initiated by MLR Engineering on behalf of Niche Properties for site plan
review and approval for an expansion at the Twilight Motel, located at 4659 South Saginaw Road.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – February 26, 2013
a. Zoning Petition No. 584 – by Prodo, Inc. to zone property at 400/410 North Saginaw Road from Residential A-1 to Residential B – public hearing.
b. Conditional Use Permit No. 45 – action