REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TO TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – February 26, 2013
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing and final comments by Commission Chairperson
a. Site Plan No. 314 – initiated by MLR Engineering on behalf of Niche Properties for site plan
review and approval for an expansion at the Twilight Motel, located at 4659 South Saginaw Road.
b. Zoning Petition No. 584 – initiated by Prodo, Inc. to rezone property at 400/410 North Saginaw Road from Residential A-1 zoning to Residential B zoning. (Bring packet from February 26, 2013)
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – March 26, 2013
No new business at this time – meeting may be cancelled.