REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – July 9, 2013
3. Public Hearings
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 47 – the request of Midland County Habitat for Humanity,
to permit a one-family dwelling on a property located at 1013 East Pine Street. The property is zoned Residential B multiple-family regulated by the City of Midland Zoning Ordinance. A one-family dwelling is permitted only by way of conditional use permit review and approval.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing
7. Deliberation and possible decision by Planning Commission
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – August 13, 2013
a. Zoning Petition #587 – CK & CS, LLC to zone property at 6923 Perrine Road from Larkin Township zoning to Residential A-1.