REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – August 13, 2013
3. Public Hearings
a. Site Plan No. 317 – the request of Apex Engineers on behalf of Tom McLand Company, LLC for site plan review and approval of Foxfire Condominiums, a 20 unit condominium development, located at 5910 Powder Horn Trail.
b. Site Plan No. 321 – the request of Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. for site plan review and approval for a retail development, located at 7001, 7007 and 7013 Eastman Avenue.
c. Conditional Use Permit No. 48 – the request of CMS & D Surveying and Engineering for review and approval of a conditional land use for a Subway restaurant with drive-thru, located at 2009 South Saginaw Road.
d. Non-Motorized Transportation Plan – Midland City Council first approved a Non-Motorized Transportation Plan on July 27, 2009. That plan has since been largely implemented through improvements to the on-street bike route network. As more than 3 years have now passed since its original adoption, the Non-Motorized Transportation Plan is in need of being updated.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing
7. Deliberation and possible decision by Planning Commission
a. Zoning Petition No. 587 – initiated by CK & CS, LLC to zone property at 6923 Perrine Road from Larkin Township zoning to Residential A-1 zoning.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – September 10, 2013
a. Zoning Petition No. 586 – Wirt-Rivette Group for property located at 4710 Eastman Avenue