REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – September 10, 2013
3. Public Hearings
a. Conditional Use Permit No. 48 – the request of CMS & D Surveying and Engineering, to permit a Subway Restaurant with drive-thru on a property located at 2009 South Saginaw Road.
b. Site Plan No. 322 – initiated by Brittany Real Estate Company, LLC for site plan review and approval for a 22,467 square foot expansion at Brittany Manor, located at 3615 East Ashman Street.
c. Site Plan No. 323 – initiated by Gerace Construction Company, Inc. on behalf of The Savant Group for site plan review and approval for an 11,240 square foot expansion of an existing industrial building, located at 4800 James Savage Road.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing
7. Deliberation and possible decision by Planning Commission
a. Zoning Petition No. 586 – the request of The Wirt-Rivette Group to zone property at 4710 Eastman Avenue from Office Service zoning to Regional Commercial.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – October 8, 2013