REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – November 12, 2013
3. Public Hearings
a. Site Plan No. 324 – the request of Axiom Consulting Services on behalf of Iron Wood Estates Development for site plan review and approval for a 43,480 square foot elderly housing project, located at 4124 Waldo Avenue.
b. Conditional Use Permit No. 49 – the request of Eastlawn Center, LC to permit a drive-thru window lane at the Eastlawn Center Food Court on a property located at 961 South Saginaw Road.
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing
7. Deliberation and possible decision by Planning Commission
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – January 14, 2014
a. Site Plan No. 325 – Self Storage Units at 1547 Washington Street