REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY PLANNING COMMISSION,
TAKE PLACE ON
Information on agenda items highlighted below is available by clicking on the item.
1. Roll Call
Regular Meeting – January 14, 2014
3. Public Hearings
Public Hearing Process
1. Staff presentation and overview of petition
2. Petitioner presentation
3. Public comments in support of the petition
4. Public comments in opposition to the petition
5. Opportunity for petitioner rebuttal and final comments
6. Closing of public hearing
7. Deliberation and possible decision by Planning Commission
a. Site Plan No. 325 – the request of Jerome A. Schafer on behalf of the Rapanos Family LC for site plan review and approval for a 20,900 square foot self storage unit, located at 1547 Washington Street.
b. Site Plan No. 327 – the request of Cash Waggner & Associates on behalf of Midland Place Apartments, LLC for site plan review and approval of a development consisting of three apartment buildings. Each building will be four stores in height and contain 45 apartment units. The property is located at 2414 Swede Avenue.
5. Public Comments (unrelated to items on the agenda)
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairperson
9. Report of the Planning Director
10. Items for Next Agenda – February 11, 2014
a. Zoning Petition No. 589 – 6200 Eastman Avenue