MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION,
WHICH TOOK PLACE ON TUESDAY, MARCH 11, 2003, 7:00 P.M.,
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL, MIDLAND, MICHIGAN
1. Roll Call
PRESENT: Baker, Geisler, Kozakiewicz, Max, Senesac, Slicker, Svenson (7:05) and Wieland
ABSENT: Dowling (previously arranged)
OTHERS PRESENT: Jon Lynch, Director of Planning & Community Development; Mark Ostgarden, City Planner; Cheri Standfest, Administrative Assistant and three others
2. Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting of February 25, 2003
It was moved by Max and supported by Senesac to approve the minutes of February 25th as presented. The minutes were unanimously approved.
3. Public Hearings
Site Plan No. 223 request by Dr. Corey Rodnick to review and approve a site plan for Fountain Park Office Center, a 14,000 s.f. office building, located on the south side of Wackerly Street, west of Eastman Avenue. [see transcript]
4. Public Comments (not related to agenda items)
5. Old Business
6. New Business
8. Report of the Chairman
9. Report of the Planning Director
The Director reported on the following matters:
1) Site Plan No. 220 (Public Hearing) Taco Bell, S. Saginaw Road (E of Dunhams)
2) Site Plan No. 224 (Public Hearing) Pizza Hut addition, N. Saginaw Road
3) Site Plan No. 225 (Public Hearing) Regional Dialysis Services, Jefferson Ave., N. of Wheeler
4) Preliminary Plat (Public Hearing) Countryside Estates (revised), Countryside Dr.
5) Site Plan No. 223 (Action)
1) Zoning Petition No. 500 (Public Hearing) Todd Bennett: W. Wackerly Street, N & E of Northgate Dr. from OS-2 to Business B-1.
2) Site Plan No. 226 (Public Hearing) The Courts at Josephs Run, N of Joseph Dr. & W. of Midfield Lane (18 unit site condominium)
3) Site Plan No. 220 (Action)
4) Site Plan No. 224 (Action)
5) Site Plan No. 225 (Action)
6) Preliminary Plat Countryside Estates (Action)
April 26th (Saturday) Draft Zoning Ordinance Orientation Time and location not yet determined.
Adjournment at approximately 7:36 PM was moved by Senesac, seconded by Wieland, and unanimously approved.
Jon Lynch, AICP
Planning Commission Secretary
MINUTES ARE NOT FINAL UNTIL APPROVED BY THE PLANNING COMMISSION