MEETING OF THE
CALL TO ORDER - R. Drummond Black, Mayor
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL - R. Drummond Black
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
James S. Myers
Joseph M. Rokosz
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
* 1. Approve
minutes of February 7 regular
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up before meeting with City Clerk)
2. Second reading and adoption of amendments to the City of Midland Code of Ordinances: LYNCH
a. Section 16-35 – Regulation of Hours of Business in Business “A” Zoning District.
b. Section 21-10 – Public Property Vacation Fee and Section 21-29 – Zoning Fees.
c. Section 25-2 – Prohibited Parking and Uses.
3. Receiving and filing the 2005-06 Construction Project Priorities List. MCMANUS
* 4. Receiving and filing the 2005 Annual Sidewalk Report. MAKI
5. Making Traffic Control Orders permanent: MCMANUS
* a. P-04-29 –that parking shall be prohibited on Swede Avenue from 170 feet south of Sugnet Road to 275 feet north of Sugnet Road.
* b. P-04-32 – that parking shall be prohibited on both sides of Wheeler Street from 250 feet west of Harding Street to 150 feet east of Harding Street.
* c. S-04-10 – that
6. Authorizing the sale at public auction on
7. Considering purchases and contracts:
* a. Payment to Miller, Canfield, Paddock,
& Stone, PLC for contracted legal services relating to the extension of
b. MDOT Contract No. 04-5561 for
the reconstruction of
* c. Senior Housing Health Care Services Contract. MARCY
* 8. Setting a public hearing to consider a request from Precision Torque Control, Inc. for an Industrial Facilities Exemption Certificate within the Eastwick Industrial Park Industrial Development District relating to real property (3/7). DUFORD
9. Setting a special
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400