MEETING OF THE
CALL TO ORDER - R.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL - R.
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
James S. Myers
Joseph M. Rokosz
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the number of the item.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
* 1. Approve minutes of September 12 regular
PROCLAMATIONS, AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS, PRESENTATIONS:
in Abilities Week –
Prevention Week –
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up before meeting with City Clerk)
4. Authorizing the issuance of up to $3 million in revenue bonds by the Saginaw-Midland Municipal Water Supply Corporation for the design and construction of a piping improvement project at its Junction Station Plant and authorizing execution
of the 2005 Revenue Contract Supplement. BUSH
an Easement Agreement from Nicolaos A. Rapanos and Elaine D. Rapanos for the
existing 36” water main on the north side of
request to conduct Hay Ride on
7. Considering purchases and contracts:
a. Electronic Document Imaging Software. BIRCHMEIER
No. 2 to the
* c. Snow and Ice Control Salt. MCGUIRE
* d. Change Order to Civic Arena Contract. MCGUIRE
8. Setting a public hearing:
* a. Request from the Dow Corning Corporation for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate (10/10). DUFORD
to a closed session to discuss pending litigation, specifically Jones vs. City
10. Resolution expressing the
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400