REGULAR MEETING OF THE
CALL TO ORDER - R.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
SCOUT TROOP #763 -
ROLL CALL - R.
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
James S. Myers
Joseph M. Rokosz
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the number of the item.
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
* 1. Approve
minutes of September 19 special and regular
2. Request from the Dow Corning Corporation for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate (Also see material sent in September 19 agenda packet). DUFORD
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up before meeting with City Clerk)
3. Accepting the recommendation of the Planning Commission to retain the current hours of operation for 7-Eleven. LYNCH
* 4. Approving
Revised Conditional Use Permit No. 13 - adding an additional curb cut for a
4,700 square foot office building on 2.69 acres on
* 5. Approving a two-year time extension for the tentative approval of the preliminary plat of Broadhead Estates and reaffirming final approval of the preliminary plat of Broadhead Estates No. 2, a residential subdivision of 13 lots on 5.23 acres located east of Jefferson Avenue, south of Julie Ann Drive. LYNCH
6. Appointing a
7. Rehabilitation of Runway 18/36: MCMANUS
a. Approving MDOT Contract No. 2005-0560 for design of rehabilitation.
b. Approving Design Service Agreement with Mead and Hunt, Inc.
* 8. Accepting the resignation of Jody Cooley from the Downtown Development Authority. LYNCH
* 9. Confirming
* 10. Establishing
the 2006 regular meeting dates for the Midland
a. Accepting Agreement to rescind previous agreement between the City and the Midland County Road Commission.
b. Accepting a Warranty Deed from the Midland County Road Commission for public roadway and necessary public utilities.
c. Approving payment of county road millage funds to the Midland County Road Commission for costs related to purchase of road right of way.
* 12. Authorizing
reimbursement to Johnston Contracting and Commercial Net Lease Realty for costs
incurred to oversize water mains as requested by the City of
* 13. Authorizing
execution of a conservation easement for
* 14. Accepting the 2004/2005 Annual Report of the Cable Access Advisory Commission. BEACOM
* 15. Approving request to hold additional activities during the Pumpkin Festival. DUSO
16. Considering purchases and contracts:
* a. Annual Sungard HTE software maintenance agreement. BIRCHMEIER
* b. Labor
* 17. Setting a public hearing on a request from the Dow Corning Corporation for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate (10/24). DUFORD
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400