MEETING OF THE
CALL TO ORDER - R.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL - R.
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
James S. Myers
Joseph M. Rokosz
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the number of the item.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
* 1. Approve minutes of October 10 regular
PROCLAMATIONS, AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS, PRESENTATIONS:
2. Recognition of the 25th Anniversary of the Ten Sixteen Treatment Centers. RICHART
3. Request from the Dow Corning Corporation for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption Certificate (Also see material sent in October 10 agenda packet). DUFORD
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up before meeting with City Clerk)
and filing the status report on the 2005
* 5. Extending the “Three Free” fee waiver for yard waste collection through the leaf collection program. MCGUIRE
* 6. Recognizing Family and Children’s Service of Midland as a non-profit organization for the purpose of obtaining a charitable gaming license. DUSO
* 7. Recommending approval of the request from Pizza Sam, Inc. to transfer stock. DUSO
* 8. Recommending approval of the request from 702 Club to drop Edward Steeg, deceased, from the license. DUSO
* 9. Accepting John Tierney’s resignation from the Local Officers Compensation Commission. TISDALE
10. Consideration of purchases and contracts:
* a. Local Telephone Service. MEYER
b. Municipal Employee Retirement System (MERS) Defined Contribution Plan: WHITTINGTON
1. Establishing Plan for full-time
eligible employees hired as of
* 2. Establishing a trust with ICMA Retirement Corporation to administer the Plan and naming the Director of Human Resources as plan coordinator.
* 11. Setting a public hearing on Zoning
Petition No. 524 – to rezone property at 405 Fast Ice Drive and
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400