MEETING OF THE
CALL TO ORDER – Bruce A. Johnson, Mayor
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL - Thomas W.
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
James S. Myers
Joseph M. Rokosz
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the number of the item.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
minutes of April 24 regular and May 1 special
PROCLAMATIONS, AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS, PRESENTATIONS:
2. Foster Care Month – May 2006. RICHART
3. Midland Blooms Day – May 20. RICHART
5. 2006 Sidewalk Improvement Program: MAKI
a. Public Hearing of Necessity and resolution determining the necessity for the program and directing the City Assessor to prepare an assessment roll (Also see material sent in April 10 agenda packet).
b. Resolution granting a two year extension for the construction of sidewalks in Foster Woods Subdivision.
6. Zoning Petition No. 528 to rezone property at 4124 Waldo Avenue from Residential A-4 to Residential B (Also see material sent in April 10 agenda packet). LYNCH
7. 2006-07 Community Development Block Grant Budget (Also see material sent in April 24 agenda packet). LYNCH
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up before meeting with City Clerk)
9. Amendment to Section 4-22 of the Code of Ordinances. DUSO
Site Plan No. 251 – a site plan to construct a 20,369 square foot retail store
(Bed, Bath & Beyond) on approximately 1.77 acres at
and filing the staff report on applications received for current City of
* 12. Supporting planned street improvements relating to the construction of the new baseball stadium by obtaining a State Category A Grant to assist with the project. MAKI
* 13. Authorizing Michigan Ice to apply for a license to sell beer at their home games. MCGUIRE
* 14. Approving
* 15. Setting a public hearing on Zoning
Petition No. 530 to rezone property at
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400