MEETING OF THE
CALL TO ORDER – Bruce A. Johnson, Mayor
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL -
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
James S. Myers
Joseph M. Rokosz
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the number of the item.
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
minutes of October 9 regular and October 16 special
to the 2006-07
COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please
sign up with City Clerk before meeting).
This is an opportunity for people to address the
3. Second reading and adoption of an ordinance amendment to increase fees associated with picnic reservations. MCGUIRE
4. Authorizing execution of final settlement documents with The Dow Chemical Company in connection with pending tax appeals. BRANSON
5. Extending the “Three Free” fee waiver for yard waste through the leaf collection program. MCGUIRE
6. Authorizing execution of a license agreement with The Dow Chemical Company to allow Dow and its contractors to sample the soil of 14 City parcels. BUSH
execution of a
continuation of the Garage and Yard Sale Sign Policy in concert with the
* 9. Approving request by Caltech Industries, Inc. to increase the personal property component of Industrial Facilities Exemption Certificate No. 2006-180. DUFORD
10. Making Traffic Control Orders Permanent: MAKI
* a. P-06-15 – establishing that parking shall be prohibited on E. Chapel Ln. between Jefferson Ave. and 100’ west of the center line of Tyler Street.
* b. P-06-16 – establishing that stopping, standing, and parking shall be prohibited on Chapel Ln. between Nakoma Dr. and 150’ east of Wanetah Dr. and that TCO P-98-03 shall be rescinded.
* c. S-06-02 – establishing that
* 11. Approving a request from the 1460th Transportation Company to place directional signs in the public right of way. DUSO
12. Consideration of purchases and contracts:
* a. Washed Classified Foundry Sand – Landfill. BUSH
* b. MDOT Agreement #2007-0259 for Dial-A-Ride. MCGUIRE
* 13. Setting a public hearing on Zoning
Petition No. 531 to rezone property at
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400