MEETING OF THE
January 26, 2009 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER – Bruce A. Johnson, Mayor
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL - Thomas W. Adams
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
Joseph M. Rokosz
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the number of the item.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
* 1. Approve minutes of January 12 regular and both January 17 special City Council meetings. TISDALE
COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL.
(Please sign up with City Clerk before meeting). This is an opportunity for people to address
2. Receiving and filing the 2009-2010 Construction Project Priorities List. MCMANUS
3. Receiving and filing the report on the 2009-2010 City Council Goals. LYNCH
* 4. Approving request from the Artful Dodger Brewing Company to amend their request for a new Class C and Brew Pub License to a new Micro Brewer License. DUSO
* 5. Approving request from the Midland Center for the Arts for a new Dance-Entertainment Permit to be held in conjunction with a new Club License to be located at 1801 W. St. Andrews. DUSO
* 6. Approving request from the Midland Center for the Arts for a new Dance-Entertainment Permit to be held in conjunction with a new Club License to be located at 3417 W. Main (Midland County Historical Society). DUSO
* 7. Recognizing the Carpenter Street School PTO as a non-profit organization in the community for the purpose of registering with the Charitable Gaming Division of the Michigan Lottery. DUSO
* 8. Making Traffic Control Order S-08-06 permanent – that E. Park Drive shall yield to McGregor Street and that Sayre Street shall stop for E. Park Drive and rescinding TCO S-80-05. MAKI
* 9. Approving the Diesel Fuel Purchase of January 14 (4/5 vote required). MURPHY
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400