MEETING OF THE
February 23, 2009 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER – Bruce A. Johnson, Mayor
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
Girl Scout Troop #747 – H. H. Dow & Midland High Schools
ROLL CALL - Thomas W. Adams
Bruce A. Johnson
Hollis H. McKeag
Joseph M. Rokosz
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS:
All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion.
Information on each agenda item is available by clicking on the number of the item.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
* 1. Approve minutes of February 16 regular City Council meeting. TISDALE
PROCLAMATIONS, AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS, PRESENTATIONS:
2. Walk for Warmth Day – February 28. RICHART
COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL.
(Please sign up with City Clerk before meeting). This is an opportunity for people to address
3. Receiving and filing the 2009 Annual Sidewalk Report. MCMANUS
* 4. Receiving and filing the City Manager’s Report on the Annual Review of Class C, D, and Resort Liquor Licenses. DUSO
* 5. Confirming the City Manager’s appointment of Richard Pomeroy to the Downtown Development Authority. BAKER
* 6. Appointing Gerald Ladwig to the Midland County Central Dispatch Authority Administrative Policy Board. LYNCH
* 7. Approving request from St. John’s Lutheran Church to hold an anniversary celebration on June 14, 2009, utilizing the public rights-of-way and amplified sound. DUSO
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: 837-3400